Based in Palo Alto, California
Google Project Tango
Limbic Software is proud to announce Zombie Gunship® Reality – an immersive new way to slay zombies. Making its debut on Project Tango, Zombie Gunship Reality® is a fresh spin on Limbic’s hit mobile game Zombie Gunship, enjoyed by over ten million players to date worldwide. Zombie Gunship puts players in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically firing the powerful guns aboard the gunship, players must eliminate the zombie threat to defend the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse. By leveraging the precise localization provided by Project Tango hardware, Zombie Gunship Reality® immerses the player in a world where the device becomes the gunship, taking the mobile gaming experience to the next level.
As children, we often pretended to fly airplanes around the house, dropping bombs on flowerpots and landing on couches. With the 3D-positioning technology Project Tango makes available to us, we are able to turn that dream into reality. Players can now "become the gunship" and interact with the game world as never before, climbing onto chairs for a high vantage point, or getting down close to the ground for short-range shooting. A totally immersive new experience is now possible with Zombie Gunship Reality.
- Innovative game control system using the 3D positioning abilities of Tango hardware.
- Play like never before, ducking down for close-up shots, and running to new firing positions.
- Robust tracking allows the player to move around a wide battle area.
- Realistic FLIR heat-based camera effects, ragdoll zombies and intense explosions.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Project Tango Showcase Game, Google I/O" Google I/O, San Francisco, California, June 25, 2014
Limbic is an independent entertainment company founded in 2008 by Arash Keshmirian, Iman Mostafavi, and Volker Schönefeld.
More information on LIMBIC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Zombie Gunship Reality Credits
Lead Designer, Developer, CTO
Business Development, Marketing, CEO